Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What a Big Boy


I can feed myself with a spoon!



(On bath night.)

7 comments:

  1. OK, I am still trying to see the Mike in him. But Mike was pure evil as a child. This boy looks too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is growing up so fast. Good work, Austin. Aunt Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben is 2 and we're still working on eating with a spoon. He usually looks about like Austin after a meal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks pretty clean for having fed himself! I'm with Leslie, Lizzy has had plenty of practice and still hasn't mastered the spoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you wonder how they get enough food inside them to actually grow? Is Austin in the, "I'll feed myself with no help from you!" stage?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not exactly. It just depends on his mood. Mostly he just tries to get the spoon to play with it.

    ReplyDelete