Thank you, Carters, for organizing a wonderful Easter party yesterday. It was so good to see everyone who was able to come. It was nice to meet the soon-to-be additions to the family as well - Sam and Jacob and see how much all the children have grown. It's never enough time with each individual but it's always fun. It was Austin's first Easter and his first egg hunt. His cousin, William, was so helpful in gathering the eggs and putting them in his basket. Austin enjoyed pulling them out and tasting them as Will went. After seeing Will put them in he even dropped a couple back into the basket himself. Unfortunately, I'm not a great photographer. I pretty much just randomly shoot and hope the subject makes it into the photo. I spent most of my time carrying Austin but I did get a few cute pictures. More importantly we had a great time. So, here they are...


(Case in point: It would have been nice if I had moved the camera a little to the left but that cute little nose and forehead over there belong to Will. Thanks for your help, little guy.)


(Case in point: It would have been nice if I had moved the camera a little to the left but that cute little nose and forehead over there belong to Will. Thanks for your help, little guy.)
Love the pictures. Thanks for organizing the event Shannon and Mary Ann. Wish we could have been there too.
ReplyDeleteI wrote you a nice long comment, but it wouldn't post. I'll try again, and if it works I'll actually say something. Aunt Lynda
ReplyDeleteOK, wouldn't you know it!! I feel sad for you sending your doggy away, but at least she has a great home and you can see her when you visit. I think it is a good thing for kids to grow up with pets, even though it can be very inconvenient. I, too, would like to have been at the event yesterday. I have spent most of the last month in SLC, but I never seem to be there for family gatherings. I will make it a point to be at the upcoming weddings and hope to touch base with people then. I enjoy your pictures and posts. Aunt Lynda
ReplyDeleteLove the pics. You did a good job. Looks like Austin enjoyed Easter! Can't wait to see you guys soon!
ReplyDeleteWish I could have been there.
ReplyDelete