Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ode to Scoobi




S - so soft and squishy

C - cute and cudleful

O - obedient ... mostly

O - obese (in a good way)

B - best dog in the world

I - incomparable

We decided to give Scoobi to Janet. Only because I couldn't keep up with the shedding anymore and it was driving me insane. She moved to TX on Friday. We miss her terribly and hope she will be very happy and well loved living with Janet and having my mom nearby to spoil her. She is the best dog in the world and we have many happy memories of the 7 1/2 years we had her. So it is with a tear in our eye and a tug on our heart that we wish her a fond farewell. We love ya Scoobs.

4 comments:

  1. She will be well-loved and spoiled - hope she will be happy too. She was a great traveler. Most of the time we hardly knew she was in the back seat - except the bag of food on the floor of the front passenger side reminded us she was in the back seat. Never once did she ask if we were there yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scoobi is doing well. She loved going on a walk today when I got home from work (so much for the a.m. idea...maybe someday I'll be a morning person) and even asked me to feed her when we got home. I have to agree that she is the best dog in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will miss Scoobi too! We have known her her whole life. Glad to hear that she is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How hard to say goodby to a beloved pet! Does Austin realize the dog is gone? So hard!

    ReplyDelete