Sunday, May 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Austin turned 1 on the 28th and we celebrated twice. We had fun with Grandma and Grandpa Duncan on the day of his birthday and then celebrated again with the Jared Lawrence family on Saturday. It was all a lot of fun and we are SOO glad to have Austin in our family. I feel like the luckiest person alive. We love, love you baby boy! It was hard to choose which photos to post but here you go...



mmmm... this is all new and interesting.


Here, try some Gama.


Whew, I'm exhausted already and I haven't even opened my presents yet!



What's this?


Faster, Dad, Faster!



So fun!


This is a great book from Grammy!



Chillin in my new bean bag chair.


Balloons with cousin, Sarah.





Yum! That cake was good.


6 comments:

  1. What fun! I am sorry we couldn't be there. It looked like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How FUN!! commenetary isgreat too. Thanks for the post - the next best thing to being there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you shared this birthday with us! (And that you posted pictures in such a timely manner!) Happy, happy, happy to Austin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Austin! Sorry we couldn't be there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Baby Austin! SERIOUSLY...STOP GROWING SOOOO FAST! Love & missy...see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a little cutie! Thanks for sharing the pics. Aunt Lynda

    ReplyDelete