...what a fascinating machine the dishwasher is. He stood there and pushed the bottom rack in and out, in and out, in and out. My attention span ran out before his.
Just be glad he's not climbing in it or jumping on the door (yet). I'm pretty sure we have quite a few pictures of Brent rockin' out in the dishwasher.
Just be glad he's not climbing in it or jumping on the door (yet). I'm pretty sure we have quite a few pictures of Brent rockin' out in the dishwasher.
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing what catches a baby's interest!
ReplyDeleteDoor springs, dishwasher rack - things he can move and create sound with. Wonder what his next discovery will be. His attention span is notable.
ReplyDeleteThose are great pictures. I can't believe how big he is getting!! The dishwasher is the perfect height for him.
ReplyDeleteOh yes, he's at the dishwasher stage. They LOVE those dishwashers. I still can't do the dishes while Lizzy is awake. By the way, he's adorable.
ReplyDeleteCute photos! I'm going to have to try and get in touch the next time I head your direction. He's growing up so fast! Aunt Lynda
ReplyDeleteLook how big Austin is! I've just been discovering blogs and catching up. Fun to read about your happenings.
ReplyDelete