Saturday, January 10, 2009

We had a biting incident with Scoobi (the dog)

Today Austin crawled over to Scoobi. Knelt up against her back and grabbed 2 fistfuls of fur - hard. And then... he bit her. That's right. Austin took a big chomp right on Scoobi's hip! Poor dog. She decided that was her cue to go back to bed.

Austin is working on his upper teeth now. You can just start to see the tips of them coming through. Between that and his cold he is feeling pretty miserable but we're doping him up as best we can. And offering non-furry chew toys.

3 comments:

  1. Scoobi is one very patient - and well-trained - dog! I do think, at least in this case, walking away is better than turning the other check!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of teething toys before but not furry ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm almost too embarrassed to leave a comment since it is coming so late. I've had over a hundred blog posts to read for several weeks now. Since I stayed home sick today, I'm finally getting caught up. I imagine Austin learned Scoobi doesn't taste very good!

    ReplyDelete