Sunday, January 4, 2009

In keeping with tradition

I am getting this Christmas post out rather slowly because - well, that's just the kind of person I am. Hence the title. We'll do this one as a primarily visual tour of Austin's first Christmas. If you look in the background you can even see the progress of our basement remodel. We have since begun priming and I painted the bathroom down here. You can click on the images to see them larger.



Of course, Mike's favorite part of Christmas was the gargantuan snow storm!




And how can we forget Scoobi's Christmas presents... the boxes.



I was going to post some videos but it gave me an error and I've already been trying to get this blog up for several days - can't seem to get to the end without being interrupted. Maybe another day.

Hope y'all had a wonderful holiday!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a good first Christmas. Maybe someday I will get to see that cute baby of yours in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your picture diary of Austin's first Christmas! He sure looks excited playing with his toys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful, delightful pictures! I loved everyone of them! Was glad to see the onsie fit Austin comfortably.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling boy you have. Looks like is was really fun.

    ReplyDelete