I need to find some exercise that is that much fun. Scoobi seems completely bored by Austin's antics. Your admonition to turn the sound off is only an invitation.
Looks like someone is having fun!
I think I recognize that bouncer!
Ben loved the bouncy seat too. I must admit, I can see the draw.
What else could I do, Mom? What were you doing up so early? Or were you just going to bed?
I suspect posting times are PST. Working girl. I work Saturdays at the Distribution Center alternating starting times of 8 AM and 9:30 AM.
I need to find some exercise that is that much fun. Scoobi seems completely bored by Austin's antics. Your admonition to turn the sound off is only an invitation.
ReplyDeleteLooks like someone is having fun!
ReplyDeleteI think I recognize that bouncer!
ReplyDeleteBen loved the bouncy seat too. I must admit, I can see the draw.
ReplyDeleteWhat else could I do, Mom? What were you doing up so early? Or were you just going to bed?
ReplyDeleteI suspect posting times are PST. Working girl. I work Saturdays at the Distribution Center alternating starting times of 8 AM and 9:30 AM.
ReplyDelete