So, I thought for my first blog I would review the firsts in Austin's life cuz that's really what this blog is all about. Is that lame? I feel kinda nervous doing a blog - so many people might be judging me. I'm still trying to figure all of this out. I don't see where it says to add a picture but I'll figure it out. Maybe I'll have to call Jared. Oh - I found it. You would think someone in my line of work would be up on this technology crap but not so much. Grandma asked for it so here it is. You can tell where my loyalties lie, huh?
He is a total cutie! Thanks to Grandma for being motivating enough to get the blog. I look forward to the updates.
ReplyDeleteWhat a FUN series of pictures. Look forward to your future postings
ReplyDeleteSome fun pictures. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pictures. Welcome to blogging.
ReplyDeleteWhere'd the little baby go? But he is still cuddly I hope! Austin is a lucky little boy!
ReplyDeleteIf someone like me can blog, I don't know why you're worried!!! Rest assured, I'm not judging your blog, just enjoying it. Thanks,
ReplyDeleteHe has grown up a ton since we saw him in June. What a cutie! Thanks for sharing these pictures, and I'll look forward to updates.
ReplyDeleteI love it! The pictures are adorable, and I love the name of your blog, it's perfect. See you soon!
ReplyDeleteSince I have been totally out of the loop, I am so happy to see you have a blog. Your little man will be half grown before I get a chance to see him at this rate. Love the pictures. Aunt Lynda
ReplyDeleteYeah!!! Oh and thanks a lot for the loyalty!!! ;) I am glad Grandma could get you going. He is such a cutie!!! Nina is growing more and more insistent to meet him so hopefully soon!!!
ReplyDelete