This little boy is always on the go! I can't keep him on his back long enough to change his diaper. Let alone get him dressed. Last night when I was trying to get his jammies on he was sitting up and toppled over. He hit his head on the edge of his changing table. OUCH!! Poor guy. Didn't stop him though. When I put the ice pack - and by ice pack I mean frozen veggies - on his head he started laughing. Evidently that's funny. Lately he's been closing his eyes to indicate that he is laughing really hard.In this top picture he is a super star dancing machine! Baby get down!
Here he is trying to leap off his changing table. Nice drool.
Just wait until he starts walking! I can't wait to get some brentesque Austin stories :)
ReplyDeleteI forget when he was born, how old is he? He is cute. I like his church outfit.
ReplyDeleteI really like his Church outfit, too. What a cute little guy!! He looks like he is about to take off and crawl.
ReplyDeleteLook who his parents are - you expect him to be still? Lol...he looks very happy and like he is lots of fun. Can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteCute little guy! It's nice to be able to keep posted on his progress. These little boys are so busy it wears me out to just think about it. Aunt Lynda
ReplyDelete