I saw this on my cousin, Katie's blog and thought it was cute. There's been a lot of debate as to which one of us Austin looks like and now we know why it was so hard to tell!
Welcome to blogging! That is fun. I hope I get a chance to see the little guy in person sometime soon. Oh...and you. It would be good to see you too! :)
Glad to see you now have a blog! What a cute little boy you have - I have yet to meet him in person. Send me your e-mail so that I can give you access to my blog - mmldillard@hotmail.com
I am glad to see you are joining the bloggers. It really does help me feel connected to my cousins when I am so removed from them physically. Cute little guy you have there!
Makes sense to me, but only time will tell! You oughta catch Ryan Shupe sometime. He's amazing!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogging! That is fun. I hope I get a chance to see the little guy in person sometime soon. Oh...and you. It would be good to see you too! :)
ReplyDeleteNot even close. He totally looks like you Julieanne. Lets just hope he acts like you too. You don't need a little Mike running around.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you now have a blog! What a cute little boy you have - I have yet to meet him in person. Send me your e-mail so that I can give you access to my blog - mmldillard@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI have seen you all in person, and I'm not still not sure who he looks like. All I know is he is VERY cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI am glad to see you are joining the bloggers. It really does help me feel connected to my cousins when I am so removed from them physically. Cute little guy you have there!
ReplyDelete