I posted the book nook painting on facebook but some people who actually wanted to see it aren't on facebook so here it is for those folks...

This was my going away present to my boss. It is a portrait of his daughter dressed up as a clown. The actual frame was a nice thick wooden one but I cropped the photo in.

More posts featuring the star attraction of this blog to come at a future date. We've had lots of fun in the past couple of months. You won't want to miss it. ;)

This was my going away present to my boss. It is a portrait of his daughter dressed up as a clown. The actual frame was a nice thick wooden one but I cropped the photo in.

More posts featuring the star attraction of this blog to come at a future date. We've had lots of fun in the past couple of months. You won't want to miss it. ;)
Such talent!!!Love your book nook and clown paintings. I always wanted a reading corner in my house for the kids to sit in a bean bag chair and just read. But their beds worked out well too!
ReplyDeletethose are amazing! I want the reading corner in my house!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour book nook is priceless. I can see why your boss was touched by your gift.
ReplyDeleteI love the book nook.
ReplyDelete