Thursday, December 17, 2009

What a Good Helper!


One of Austin's favorite things to do is to help ... with just about anything. He's good about picking up his toys, throwing things away and taking out the trash. He'll help cook, clean and do laundry. Give him a wet cloth and he'll wash any surface in sight. He even does windows. A couple of Grandma's at Wal-Mart got a big kick out of him pushing the grocery cart around. He helps to put the table away in nursery with a big grin on his face. (I know because he no longer allows us to leave him.) He helps with every project his dad does and most of mine.





2 comments:

  1. Too bad it doesn't last until they can really be helpful

    ReplyDelete
  2. With him it might last. I've noticed Mike is a diligent worker who likes to get things done. Hopefully he'll take after him in that regard. (You're no slouch either, Julie. It's just one of the things about Mike with which I've always been impressed.)

    ReplyDelete