Okay, so 2 people wanted some more pictures posted. One of those being Austin's daddy. Does that count as popular demand? In any case, I've missed so much in the past month and a half that I can't even remember what it was that I missed.
Well there was the fourth of July. We went to our neighbor's annual block party. Austin had a blast! ha ha... me and my puns. (Austin and I are the blue blob on the curb.)



And in unrelated news, here is Austin lovin' a popsicle. It could've been the same day. I don't know.

Well there was the fourth of July. We went to our neighbor's annual block party. Austin had a blast! ha ha... me and my puns. (Austin and I are the blue blob on the curb.)
And in unrelated news, here is Austin lovin' a popsicle. It could've been the same day. I don't know.
Looks like Austin could teach Ava a thing or 2 about how to properly eat a popsicle. Gramma Duncan has tried relentlessly to show her but has been unsuccessful. Must be a Prentis thing :)
ReplyDeleteI was trying to be patient waiting for more posts. So add me to your list of those wanting more pictures.
ReplyDeleteNice, gross, hat Mike!
ReplyDelete