Tuesday, August 18, 2009

An Age of Discovery

We got a group from our ward and went to the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum later in July. Austin was absolutely fascinated by everything. (Note he has picked up the round, plastic produce. Balls are the best.) He did not want to leave or eat or anything but play all day.













6 comments:

  1. Austin does love balls. Looking forward to more postings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time! I love children's museums!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does Mr. Austin like to suck his thumb? He is so sweet, I miss him! PS....cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to try posting from this computer at work. Love your photos--hope your summer has been wonderful. I envy you your garden--maybe next year for me. Aunt Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun to watch Austin develop and have a good time! The SD children's museum used to have an old pick up truck that they let children paint! It was a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's getting so big! Can't wait to see you this Friday (now I think I've got the date right!)

    ReplyDelete