Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Apologies

Mike brought it to my attention that I make him out to be the bad guy in my little story of Austin and the big, bad mucus. That was not my intent. He was concerned, like a good dad, when I called him. And hurried to meet me, like a good husband. So, I am sorry. We all know it was really the mucus that was the bad guy.

At least with blogging, when everything comes out wrong - like it so often does - I can print a retraction. :)

6 comments:

  1. Mike did good!! Aren't blogs wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Mike was not the bad guy--who would think that. He came, didn't he? I still think it was a scarey incident. Aunt Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never know when to be concerned. Whenever I think it's no big deal, it is--and vice versa of course. This parenting thing is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a job for Mucinex! (Ok, so I've never actually used the stuff, but the commercials work - they keep you thinking about the product. www.mucinex.com )

    ReplyDelete
  5. In case you haven't seen the Mucinex commercials the follow the following general script:
    Mucus: [giant green blob; bad guy of the scene; moves in to new place]
    Mucinex: [comes to do battle with the evil mucus]
    Mucus: Oh no! Not Mucinex!!! [Mucus flees]
    Narrator: "Mucinex in, Mucus out."

    ReplyDelete