Or maybe it was just being a bit overwhelmed with starting a day care service from my home but I didn't take very many pictures in July. It's too bad because Austin was just as cute in July as he was in June.
Here is a foot painting project Austin did.

Great Grandma took a picture of Austin eating corn on the cob when she was here visiting with Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Janet. He didn't understand why drinking out of his sippy cup was anything less special so I took a picture of that too. It's the only picture I got from their trip and they aren't even in it.

On "K" day the kids enjoyed a kangaroo hop in the backyard.

And there you have my entire documentation of my son's July 2010.
Better luck next year, kid.
Here is a foot painting project Austin did.

Great Grandma took a picture of Austin eating corn on the cob when she was here visiting with Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Janet. He didn't understand why drinking out of his sippy cup was anything less special so I took a picture of that too. It's the only picture I got from their trip and they aren't even in it.

On "K" day the kids enjoyed a kangaroo hop in the backyard.

And there you have my entire documentation of my son's July 2010.
Better luck next year, kid.
Nice to have an "update?" I know I have no room to talk. I'm considering going out and taking a picture of 1) the snowstorm on May 29th; and 2) the mess left after an angry neighbor with a large tractor tore up part of our front landscape. Maybe I won't. Thanks for the posts. Aunt Lynda
ReplyDeleteI agree, nice to have an update. I somehow missed your May 8 post, so it was good to catch up on that as well as the one today. You sure have a little cutie!!
ReplyDeleteAs always enjoy your posts - so does your Grandma Cowles.
ReplyDelete