They are Katydids and they were one of my favorites as a kid. I liked praying matis's more though. I'm also pretty certain I wouldn't like either of them now.
We had a praying mantis out there a few weeks ago and it was cool. Both of them just hung out on our front porch for several days. Austin touched the praying mantis and it did a psycho attack stance that looked like that teeny little dinosaur that killed the big fat guy in Jurassic Park.
They are Katydids and they were one of my favorites as a kid. I liked praying matis's more though. I'm also pretty certain I wouldn't like either of them now.
ReplyDeleteWe had a praying mantis out there a few weeks ago and it was cool. Both of them just hung out on our front porch for several days. Austin touched the praying mantis and it did a psycho attack stance that looked like that teeny little dinosaur that killed the big fat guy in Jurassic Park.
ReplyDelete