Way to get him working early! Very cute!
That is maybe the most adorable thing I've seen!
What a responsible boy! You must be so pleased. :D Love it!!!
Such a cute little helper! :) How nice that he can help both inside and out - what a modern man!
Oh how I miss your commentary on life!
Austin's Mommy, you have been on a tear lately, and this post was particularly fun.
Good job modeling for your son! He'll make a great husband! Some day you will have a grateful daughter-in-law (someday, not too soon!).
Way to get him working early! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is maybe the most adorable thing I've seen!
ReplyDeleteWhat a responsible boy! You must be so pleased. :D Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute little helper! :) How nice that he can help both inside and out - what a modern man!
ReplyDeleteOh how I miss your commentary on life!
ReplyDeleteAustin's Mommy, you have been on a tear lately, and this post was particularly fun.
ReplyDeleteGood job modeling for your son! He'll make a great husband! Some day you will have a grateful daughter-in-law (someday, not too soon!).
ReplyDelete